Reporting info for Bookings
You can now see a four month view of your Bookings calendar in a TSV file. The TSV file will show you four months of data, but you can select different four month periods over the course of a year.
This appointment level information can be used to visualize the customer activity around your Bookings calendar. TSV files are tab separated value files. You can view or edit a file like this with any text editor or spreadsheet program, such as Excel.
See four months of Booking activity
In Microsoft 365, select the App launcher, and then select Bookings.
On the Bookings home page, select Export.
On the Export recent data page, select your date range and select Export.
Save the file with a new name, and specify .xls or xlsx format.
Open the file to see the four month view of your Bookings calendar.
Choose the date for your report and select Export.
The downloaded report contains a new set of fields in addition to the existing fields.
The report includes the following fields.
- Date & Time
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Customer Phone
- Customer Address
- Duration (minutes)
- Event Type
The improved report now contains the following fields.
- Pricing Type Default pricing type set for a service when creating the service.
- Price Price corresponding to the pricing type chosen.
- Currency Currency type set for a business.
- Cc Attendees The recipients who will be receiving the email notifications for a booking. This can be specified from the Teams app when creating a booking.
- Signed Up Attendees Count How many customers booked a group booking service.
- Text Notifications Enabled Whether customers can receive SMS text-related notifications.
- Custom Fields All the questions and answers related to a single booking are combined in this field.
- Booking ID This is helpful to identify the same bookings of a group service.
- Tracking data Track the metrics for the campaign IDs you're using in your marketing campaigns.
Надіслати й переглянути відгук про