Lottie-Windows is a library for rendering Adobe AfterEffects animations natively in your applications. This project adds Windows to the Lottie family of tools also targeting Android, iOS, and Web.
Lottie simplifies the design-to-code workflow for bringing engaging, interactive vector animations to your Windows applications, with significant improvements in terms of performance, quality, and engineering efficiency over traditional approaches such as gifs, manually coded animations, etc. Lottie-Windows uses the Windows.UI.Composition APIs to provide smooth, 60 fps animations and resolution-independent vector graphics.
- AnimatedVisualPlayer, a XAML element that plays the Lottie animation.
- Lottie-Windows, a library for parsing and translating Bodymovin JSON files; provides the LottieVisualSource that is consumed by the AnimatedVisualPlayer.
- Lottie Viewer, a Store app for previewing Lottie animations to test their visual correctness and to codegen C# or C++ classes.
- LottieGen, a command-line tool for generating C# or C++ classes in lieu of using real-time JSON parsing.
- Lottie Samples, a Store app that provides simple code examples for common Lottie animation scenarios.
The following documents help you get started with Lottie-Windows and provide simple code examples for common scenarios of usage:
- Getting Started with Lottie-Windows
- Using Codegen
- JSON versus Codegen
- Configuring Animation Playback
- Interactive Segments on an Animation Timeline
- The Asynchronous Play Method
- Handling Failure and Down-level
|Device family||Universal, 10.0.17763.0 or higher|
- Lottie-Windows library on github
- Lottie Viewer application in the Store
- Lottie by Airbnb
- Bodymovin exporter for Adobe AfterEffects
- Help + feedback
Feedback senden und anzeigen für