Support for 2013 versions of Office 365 ProPlus ended on February 28, 2017
Originally published: October 14, 2016
Updated: July 15, 2020
Please go here to search for your product's lifecycle.
Office 365 ProPlus is being renamed to Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise. For more information about this change, read this blog post.
This article explains that support for the 2013 versions of Office 365 client applications ended on February 28, 2017.
This article doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Professional Plus, Professional, and Standard editions. To learn about the support dates for the Office 2013 Professional Plus, Professional, and Standard editions, search Microsoft Lifecycle.
The following is a list of products for which support ended on February 28, 2017:
- Office 365 ProPlus (2013)
- Office 365 Business Premium (2013)
- Office 365 Business (2013)
- Office 365 Home (2013)
- Office 365 Personal (2013)
- Project Pro for Office 365 (2013)
- Visio Pro for Office 365 (2013)
Microsoft no longer provides:
- Technical Support
- Notification before implementing potentially disruptive changes that may result in a service interruption
Microsoft may provide:
- Critical and important security updates until April 10, 2023
Because of the changes listed above, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft 365 Apps to remain supported.