Solutions for Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.ConfigException:80131600
This article provides links to fix the error when you try to connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Original KB number: 3089675
When you encounter an error while attempting to connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook, you click the Help me resolve this issue link that directs you to this article.
This article provides links to multiple causes for the error code (Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.Config.ConfigException:80131600) that directed you to this article. Refer to the Resolution section below to find an article for the specific symptom you encountered.
To fix this issue, see the following articles:
- "Cannot find any organizations on the server" error when attempting to connect Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook
- "This organization has already been configured" error when connecting Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook
- "Microsoft Outlook has not been configured with an account yet" error when configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- "Another Configuration Wizard is already running" error occurs in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- "There is a missing Windows update on this system. This update is necessary to run the configuration wizard for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook..." message appears when attempting to configure Dynamics 365 for Outlook
If you are still encountering issues connecting CRM for Outlook to your CRM Online organization, run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant to diagnose and fix the problem.