[SDP 2][9EDB5129-098B-4784-9116-A0F5BEFE4903] Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations SQL Baseline Information Collector
The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) Store Operations SQL Baseline Information Collector collects information that is used in troubleshooting Store Operations database issues. This article describes the information that is collected from a computer when you run the Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations SQL Baseline Information Collector.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics GP
Original KB number: 2460993
Information that is collected
Number of stores
|Count the number of stores in the database||Store.csv|
|Collection of accounting data that is stored in the Accounting table||Accounting.csv|
|Collection of store-configuration information from the database||Configuration.csv|
|Collection of items in the database||Items.csv|
|Collection of duplicate customers in the database||Duplicate Customers.csv|
|Collection of duplicate items in the database||Duplicate Items.csv|
|Collection of duplicate batches in the database||Duplicate Batches.csv|
|Collection of the database schema||DB Schema.csv|
|Collection of all the database triggers||DB Triggers.csv|
- We recommend that you run the diagnostic from the computer that is experiencing the problem or from the computer for which you want to represent the environment for your question.
- The diagnostic may be run from multiple computers if you believe that they are involved with the issue and if you want to send additional information that may help resolve the issue. Each computer on which the diagnostic is run will provide more information for the support professional. It is helpful to run the diagnostic against both the client computer and the server to provide complete information.
- We recommend that you run the diagnostic by using credentials sufficient to query the instance of SQL Server to let more-detailed version and setup information be collected. If you do not want to collect information from the SQL Server environment, select Cancel when you are prompted for SQL Server connection information. Data from the local computer will still be collected.
- Currently, the troubleshooter reads database values from the current Store Operations database within the Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations installation to determine whether the data within the tables is correct or needs correction.
- This information is collected only if the diagnostic is run on one of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
For more information about the Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool (MSDT), see Frequently asked questions about the Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool.