Enter Australian Business Numbers in the Australian version
You can enter an Australian Business Number (ABN) in the following pages:
- Company Information
- Vendor Card
An algorithm provided by the local tax office ensures that the number is in a valid format.
All companies must register and apply for an ABN to report the details of payment summaries issued to their payees during the financial year. The payment summary includes the Tax File Numbers (TFN) or business numbers of the payees.
To enter Australian business numbers
- Choose the icon, enter Company Information or Vendors, and then choose the related link.
- Select the required company or vendor.
- Expand the Registration FastTab.
- In the ABN field, enter the ABN.
- In the ABN Division Part No. field, enter the division part number of the ABN, if applicable.