Get Started with Azure Synapse Analytics
This tutorial is a step-by-step guide through the major feature areas of Azure Synapse Analytics. The tutorial is the ideal starting point for someone who wants a guided tour through the key scenarios of Azure Synapse Analytics. After following the steps in the tutorial, you will have a Synapse workspace. This tutorial also includes steps to enable a workspace for your dedicated SQL pool (formerly SQL DW). Once your workspace is created, you can start analyzing data using dedicated SQL pool, serverless SQL pool, or serverless Apache Spark pool.
Follow the steps in order as shown below and you'll take a tour through many of the capabilities and learn how to exercise its core features.
- STEP 1 - Create and setup a Synapse workspace
- STEP 2 - Analyze using a serverless SQL pool
- STEP 3 - Analyze using a Data Explorer pool
- STEP 4 - Analyze using Apache Spark
- STEP 5 - Analyze using a dedicated SQL pool
- STEP 6 - Analyze data in a storage account
- STEP 7 - Orchestrate with pipelines
- STEP 8 - Visualize data with Power BI
- STEP 9 - Monitor activities
- STEP 10 - Explore the Knowledge center
- STEP 11 - Add an administrator
Submit and view feedback for