Improving seller productivity with bulk actions
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to Overview of Dynamics 365 Sales. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users, automatically||-||Aug 2, 2021||Nov 1, 2021|
Improve productivity by helping sellers complete repetitive actions efficiently.
Improving seller productivity with bulk actions and email engagement insights. Sellers perform similar actions multiple times in a day, such as, introduction emails for all who registered for an event, or share products with all those who opened a link. It takes time and multiple clicks to finish these tasks one by one. The key challenges faced are:
- Lack of visibility of similar actions.
- No simple way to perform these actions at one time.
- Need to review and be sure before taking bulk actions, such as one would like to confirm the email text or the list of contacts receiving an email before the action is taken.
- Need to indicate that a step is completed for internal visibility.
To overcome these challenges, the solution should enable sellers to efficiently perform their activities.
- Collect similar activities together based on activity type, template, or sequence.
- Provide a bulk action to complete activities.
- Provide ability to review and edit if required.
- See the impact of the action, such as an activity gets added to the timeline, or gets removed from the worklist.
Send bulk email (docs)