Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22044 Release Notes
Service Update 22044 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22044.
|Service Update 22044 for Dataverse 9.2.0
|220.127.116.1144.00113 (or higher)
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22044 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- On Android, while using the TalkBack screen reader in the Customer Service Hub, the status message when removing records from entities records list was not announced.
- On Android, TalkBack did not announce the "Saving" status message when it appeared when creating an appointment.
- When creating a new voice queue and navigating to queue wrapper control, the overflow condition was missing.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when upgrading or uninstalling a custom solution with a msdyn_knowledgemanagementsetting dependency.
- An error occurred when loading the timeline wall in untracked email or appointment records.*