Discover what cloud elasticity means and different ways to scale your cloud resources.
In this module you will:
- Describe common load patterns and how they drive the need to scale
- Enumerate the strategies and considerations in scaling cloud applications
- Discuss the advantages of auto-scaling and the mechanisms used to achieve it
- Describe the importance of load balancing in cloud applications and enumerate various methods to achieve it
- List the primary benefits of serverless computing and explain the concept of serverless functions
This content is provided in partnership with Dr. Majd Sakr and Carnegie Mellon University.