Deploy a Java web app to Azure App Service
In this module, you'll look at practices to create and deploy a Java web application on Azure App Service.
After you complete this module, you will be able to:
- Create a PrimeFaces Java web application.
- Configure your Java project to deploy to Azure App Service.
- Deploy your Java web application to Azure App Service.
- Your own Azure subscription
- The Azure CLI installed on your computer
- JDK 8 and Tomcat 9.0.x installed on your computer
Knowledge check min