Surface pro 1514

Anonymous
2020-05-12T01:25:29+00:00

I have been trying to find a replacement pen but so far, have not had success.

The most recent effort involved using a Microsoft 1616 pen. It has no LED indicators but does have a metal wire clip, two side buttons and the end button.

The tip does not move. It uses a single AAAA battery.

I tried BT as the connection but it doesn't pair because it doesn't show as discoverable.

Is this the right pen?

Surface | Accessories | Surface Pen

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-12T15:12:44+00:00

    Thanks. I've ordered this pen.

    Do you know, what was the original Microsoft pen supplied with the first Surface Pro?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-12T09:32:30+00:00

    https://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-Digitizer-Pressure-Microsoft-THINKPAD/dp/B01DNH1PL4/

    is compatible with first generation Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments