Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate (Legacy with Power Platform)
- This list contains the skills measured on the exams associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details pages and download the exam skills outlines.
- Perform configuration
- Manage core sales tables
- Configure additional tools and services
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create apps by using Microsoft Power Apps
- Create and manage Microsoft Power Automate
- Implement Microsoft Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Integrate Microsoft Power Apps with other apps and services
- Manage solutions
Two ways to prepare
Check out an overview including fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Explore steps to get certified and the resources available to help you prepare.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
See two great offers to help boost your odds of success.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Celebrate your accomplishment with your network. Claim your Microsoft Certification badge, and add it to LinkedIn, your résumé, and more.