Microsoft identity platform docs: What's new
Welcome to what's new in the Microsoft identity platform documentation. This article lists new articles that were added or had significant updates in the last three months.
- Custom authentication extensions for attribute collection start and submit events (preview) - Adding custom authentication extensions: Split issuer
- Configure a custom claim provider token issuance event (preview) - Adding custom authentication extensions: Split issuer
- Microsoft identity platform app types and authentication flows - Update to enhance the article's technical accuracy
- Overview of the Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) - Update to enhance the article's technical accuracy
- Use Microsoft Authenticator or Intune Company Portal on Xamarin applications - Removing the android signature digest for the latest android version
- Customize claims emitted in tokens for a specific app in a tenant using PowerShell - Adding claims customization using PowerShell page
- Microsoft identity platform and OAuth 2.0 On-Behalf-Of flow - Adding clarity to the article
- Quickstart: Protect an ASP.NET Core web API with the Microsoft identity platform - Updated the article with the new code sample.
No new or updated articles.