Is it available to use camera on Windows Hello before? Or it is your first configuration?
Is it a local computer or domain joined computer?
We could try the following steps to troubleshoot your issue.
- Try to update camera driver to latest.
- Or delete the existing driver and reboot computer to load a new camera driver automatically.
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver to check if inf. file exist, such as HelloFace.inf and HelloFaceMigration.inf. If yes, try to click and install them, then reboot computer.
- Open "services.msc" and restart "Windows Biometric Service"
- Go to Settings\Update & Security\Windows Update to check for update and install it.
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioDatabase, back up the folder and delete it.
Please reply to us if you have any update about this issue.
If the Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.