Hello @DotNET Fan ,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A!
- Create your app by reserving a name
- Create an app submission for your app, app submissions contain all of the information needed to distribute your app in the Store.
- Set your app's price and availability, specify how, when, and where your app will be available to customers, your app's pricing model.
- Specify your app's properties, describe important details about your app including requirements, capabilities, and your contact information.
- Upload your app's packages, it is where you upload all of the package files (.msix, .msixupload, .msixbundle, .appx, .appxupload, and/or .appxbundle) for the app that you're submitting.
- Create your app's store listing, the Store listings section of the app submission process is where you provide the text and images that customers will see when viewing your app's listing in the Microsoft Store.
- Manage your app's submission, provide details about how you would like Microsoft to process your app submission.
- Submit to the Store and get your app certified. You'll be notified when your submission is published, and the app's status in the dashboard will be In the Store.