Hi @Peter_1985 ,
Based on the screenshot information in the previous thread you posted, I tried to reproduce your issue. Something like this:
I deployed it in IIS and it can be accessed correctly via this url
http://localhost:8088/. Simple result like this below:
So just modify the request url to fix it: **
If the answer is the right solution, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.