Hi @GCE ,
My understanding is that you can search for things using Internal users search, and there is no problem with the search function. But using guest users can't search right?
Since we can't reproduce your situation, we need to narrow down the problem and try some things.
- Can you provide a screenshot of the guest user search, is there an error page?
- At what level are you searching? library /list/Site/CA?Can you provide a screenshot?
- If you are searching for a list/library, try to use a larger level of search to see if it is a problem with a single list/library.
If that doesn't work you can check and provide the ULS logs for troubleshooting.
Here are steps:
- Download the ULS Viewer tool to your SharePoint Web front-end server. It’s a tiny Click-and-run application, no installation is required.
- Open ULS Viewer application. Click on File Menu >> Open From >> File. This opens the default LOGS folder of your SharePoint hive, “C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\16\LOGS”.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.