Why has my account or services been disabled?
- Your credit or free trial time has expired - Upgrade your subscription.
- You've reached your spending limit - Remove your spending limit.
- Your bill is overdue - Pay your outstanding balance.
- The bill exceeds your credit limit - Change your payment type.
- The subscription was cancelled accidentally - Reactivate your subscription.
- The terms of service were violated - Check the contact email you have on file for more information as a warning is usually sent, or create a support ticket to appeal a decision. You can do this either online or through the portal by searching for Help + support and clicking on Create a support request (Issue type: Subscription management / Problem type: Re-enable my subscription).