Where is the feedback section after the latest update? How can new problems be addressed?
Today, I made my first post after the Microsoft Q&A upgrade.
answered Jan 13, 2023, 3:38 PM by
- How come there was no "follow" link like other members that had posted into the thread?
- Where is the community expert designation?
- How do you find and apply a filter to only view one tag at a time? For example: no reply to Windows-11 or no reply Windows-10 hardware, no answer windows-11, no answer windows-10
- The prior Q&A website had a USERS link that displayed all members. The number of members could be seen by clicking the far right arrow. The names and rankings could be seen in sequence. a. How can members be viewed in a rank order now? b. How can members view the highest ranked member to the lowest ranked member? c. How does any member know the top 100 members if the rankings differ by 250,000 from the highest ranked member to the lowest ranked member?
- How do members become website moderators?
- How do members become MVP that are not insiders?
- When this thread was opened the enter tag blank did not produce any offerings for Feedback. Can this be fixed so that Microsoft Q&A is offered when feedback is typed? 8.......This post had been typed with 1, 2, 3, 4, etc and with a, b, c ,d etc.
When the post was made it kept the format for the 1,2,3,4 bullets but did not keep the format for a,b, c, d
What modifications can be made so that a, , b, c, d, format is kept during the post transition?
9......Where is the next filter after:
No answers or comments
With accepted answer
For example all questions displays 217.9k. How can this be filtered again so that it only displays Windows11? Where is the next filter?