Here is a general idea of collecting logs from Azure Monitor and display it in Grafana :-
- In Azure Monitor, you will need to configure metrics and log data to collect information about your Persistent Volume Claim Usage/Free Space and Services HTTP Status Codes.
- Once the data is being collected, you can then configure a data source in Grafana to connect to Azure Monitor.
- Grafana supports Azure Monitor as a data source, you can configure the Azure Monitor data source in Grafana by providing the subscription ID, tenant ID, client ID, and client secret.
- Once the data source is configured, you can then create a dashboard and add panels to display the metrics and log data from Azure Monitor.
- To display the Persistent Volume Claim Usage/Free Space, you can use a graph panel and query the 'kubernetes_persistentvolumeclaim_info' metric from Azure Monitor, then add the 'Free Space' and 'Used Space' as 'Value' and 'Group by' with 'Persistent Volume Claim Name'
- To display the Services HTTP Status Codes, you can use a table panel and query the 'requests' and 'responses' log from Azure Monitor, then add the 'status' as 'Columns' and 'Group by' with 'Service Name'