@Tevon2.0 Per my understanding, you issue is that you found one web site is in IIS Manager and could not find the related application pool, is it right?
To narrow down this issue, let's verify the followings:
- Which version of SharePoint are you using?
- The web site you mentioned is a SharePoint web application or SharePoint site or IIS web site?
- Could you provide some screenshots about your check on IIS Manager?
- Could you open the SharePoint site via browser successfully? If not, are there any errors displaying?
- Could you find the SharePoint site under CA->Application Management->View all site collections?
One SharePoint site doesn't have a dedicated application pool, it is included in its web application. So, to find the application pool. you should find the web application which hosts the SharePoint site, then you can check its application pool like the below:
To export a SharePoint site successfully, please make sure you are using Farm Administrator and have Write permissions on the File Location that you use to save the export file as it showed "Access is denied" in your provided image.
If I misunderstand your meaning, please feel free to reply.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.