The error code 0x080004005 when using Microsoft Store Remote Desktop in Kiosk Mode on Windows 11 Pro 22H2 suggests that there may be an issue with the application's compatibility with the operating system or with the Kiosk Mode settings.
Here are a few possible solutions to try:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Microsoft Store Remote Desktop app installed. Sometimes, compatibility issues can be resolved by updating the app.
- Check if the app is compatible with Windows 11 Pro 22H2. Some apps may not be fully compatible with the latest version of the operating system.
- Check the settings of Kiosk mode, ensure that it is configured correctly and that the app has the necessary permissions.
- Try running the app in a different mode, such as in a non-kiosk mode to see if the issue is specific to Kiosk mode.
- Try resetting the app if it is not working properly, it will repair the app without deleting your personal information.