Hi @Dorothy McGee ,
To cancel the Defender upgrade, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Azure portal and navigate to the Defender for Containers page.
- In the Defender plans page, select the subscription that you want to cancel the upgrade for.
- In the Settings page, select the relevant subscription and then select the Defender for Containers plan.
- In the Defender for Containers page, select the Settings tab and then select the Edit configuration option.
- In the Edit configuration page, select the Advanced options tab and then turn off the automatic installation for each component.
- Save the changes and the unauthorized upgrade will be cancelled.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If this doesn't work please let me know and I can do it manually.