Your Windows must be corrupt. I'd recommend downloading a fresh install of Windows 10:
Create Windows 10 installation media
- Select Download tool, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- On the License terms page, if you accept the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What do you want to do? page, select Upgrade this PC now, and then select Next.
- After downloading and installing, the tool will walk you through how to set up Windows 10 on your PC. All Windows 10 editions are available when you select Windows 10, except for Enterprise edition. For more information on Enterprise edition, go to the Volume Licensing Service Center.
- If you don't have a license to install Windows 10 and have not yet previously upgraded to it, you can purchase a copy here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-10.
- If you previously upgraded to Windows 10 on this PC and you’re reinstalling it, you don’t need to enter a product key. Your copy of Windows 10 will automatically activate later using your digital license.
- When Windows 10 is ready to install, you’ll see a recap of what you’ve chosen, and what will be kept through the upgrade. Select Change what to keep to set whether you would like to Keep personal files and apps, or Keep personal files only, or choose to keep Nothing during the upgrade.
- Save and close any open apps and files you may be running, and when you’re ready, select Install.
- It might take some time to install Windows 10, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC.
If this is helpful please accept answer.