Hi, thank you for coming to the forum.
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing, I will be happy to assist in the best way I can. Please try the steps below:
- Update your GPU driver. Right-click the Windows start > select Device Manager > Find the Display Adapter and expand it > Right-click and select update. If that didn't work, follow the same steps but instead of updating, right-click and select uninstall. Restart your computer.
- Install all pending updates for your Windows.
- Check for hardware issues like overheating, RAM, and power connectors.
- Turn off fast startup in Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > power options > choose what power button do > change settings unavailable > uncheck the turn on fast startup.
- Have you made changes prior to the issue? If yes, you can perform a system restore. On your keyboard, please Press the Windows key + R then type rstrui then press enter > select Next > Select the restore point/Date that you want to use on your computer click > Next > click Finish.
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept it as an answer–