Hi, thank you for coming to the forum.
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing, I will be happy to assist in the best way I can.
Please try the steps below.
- Run SFC scan & update all pending updates for your Window, below is the link for the complete guide.
- Update your GPU driver. Right-click the Windows start > select Device Manager > Find the Display Adapter and expand it > Right-click and select update. If that didn't work, follow the same steps but instead of updating, right-click and select uninstall. Restart your computer.
- If the issue started after you made changes, you can perform a system restore. On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R then type rstrui then press enter > select Next > Select the restore point/Date that you want to use on your computer click > Next > click Finish.
- Check for hardware issues like overheating, power supply & RAM.
- Reset your PC https://support.microsoft.com/windows/0ef73740-b927-549b-b7c9-e6f2b48d275e
I hope this helps. If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to get in contact. I will be more than happy to assist you further.