So here are the rules of conduct and whether I violated them.
- Don’t do anything illegal. - NOPE
- Don’t send spam - NOPE
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity). - NOPE
- Don't engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, defamation, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments). - NOPE
- Don't circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services. - NOPE
- Don't engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist or violent extremist content, self-harm or suicide, harassment or bullying, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others). - NOPE
- Don't infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs). - NOPE
- Don't engage in activity that violates the privacy of others. - NOPE
- Don't help others break these rules. - NOPE
- Don't threaten, stalk, insult, victimize, discriminate, or intimidate anyone or any group of people for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion. - NOPE
- Harass, tease, or correct other users about the grammar used in their threads. Good or bad grammar isn’t the point-the community is about getting questions answered and technical discussions. - NOPE
- Post 3rd party paid promotion, including commercial software, freeware, freemium, with the exception of non-commercial open source. - NOPE
- Post links to websites that require payment to access information. - NOPE
So none of the rules were broken. Also I was not told why the post was deleted so I can only assume that the following happened - we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason
I am simply telling the truth that the current version of Visual Studio 2022 has many problems. It also gets worse with each update. From 17.4.2 on it has many problems and if MS does not want this told then having this forum is pretty much useless. I have used it to get answers to questions and have answered questions that I knew the answer to. If anyone from MS would like to tell me what I violated I would be ready to listen.
TP is correct - it was likely picked up by spam filters and when it was undeleted that sent a false positive report to Akismet to help prevent them in the future.