Hi @AG ,
Thanks for using Microsoft Q&A forum and posting your query.
As you have mentioned it only started failing since last 3 days, I would recommend checking below options and see if any of them helps to identify the root cause.
- Check if the Zoho API is working properly by testing it outside of Azure Data Factory. Maybe you can try using Postman. If that works fine then we can assume something wrong on ADF side else, you will have to reach validate why API request are failing.
- Check if the API token is still valid and has not expired.
- Check if there are any recent changes in the Zoho API that might have caused the issue.
- If the issue persists, you can reach out to the Zoho support team for further assistance.
- In case if API testing works fine and token is valid, but ADF is throwing error, then I would recommend checking your IR being used. If it is SHIR then you may have to check when was the SHIR updated? Is it before the issue started or since the issue has started. Sometimes SHIR upgrades also result in such unusual behavior. If you notice there was a recent SHIR update, then try downgrading the SHIR and see if that helps to resolve the issue.
- If non- of the above helps, would recommend filing a support ticket for deeper investigation. And In case if you don't have a support plan, please let us know here.
Let us know how it goes.