This may be due to new feature updates regarding the Microsoft Store.
Please try first the remove provisioning command line instead of remove package:
If it doesnt work, you may want to try to reset the Microsoft store components with:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard and type "cmd" then press OK
- On the command prompt window, type net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter
- Perform a reboot, login to your admin account.
- Once done, press Windows+R on your keyboard and type "wsreset" > press Enter
- Try to open MS Store again
- If that didn't work, kindly reset the MS Store app: go to Windows > Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > search for "Microsoft Store" > click on Advanced options > scroll down and click on the "Reset" option.
- Once done, try to open the MS Store again.
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept as answer--