Looks like it is not an issue with the browser nor the session cookies.
Because you are not able to login to your actual Azure directory even after resetting the browser. Also, this issue is happening on multiple browsers.
Issue is with the setting in Azure portal itself. To fix this issue you can follow below steps,
- You can login to Azure portal by entering the tenant ID after portal.azure.com.
- Once you land to the correct directory, you have to click on your account on the top right corner.
- Click on Switch directory and then look for an option "Appearance + startup views" on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down and look for "Startup directory"
- Click on select directory and set the value as the actual tenant that you want to land into upon logging in evertime.
Do let me know if you have any further questions.
Please "Accept the answer" if the information helped you. This will help us and others in the community as well.