Hello Rami Reddy Gari, Kavitha
Yes, the APIM (Azure API Management) gateway connector is available as a built-in connector in standard Logic Apps.
The APIM connector provides a set of operations that allow you to manage your API Management service instances, APIs, products, users, and subscriptions. You can use this connector to perform tasks such as creating new APIs or products, adding new users to your API Management service, and assigning or revoking subscriptions.
To use the APIM connector, you first need to create a connection to your API Management service. You can then use the connector's actions to perform various tasks related to your APIs and API Management service.
To create a Logic App with the APIM connector, you can follow these general steps:
- Sign in to the Azure portal and navigate to the Logic Apps service.
- Create a new Logic App or open an existing one.
- In the Logic App designer, add the APIM connector to your workflow by clicking the "New step" button, searching for "APIM," and selecting the "Azure API Management" connector.
- Create a connection to your API Management service by providing the necessary information such as the service URL and access credentials.
- Use the connector's actions to perform the desired tasks in your API Management service.
Overall, the APIM connector is a powerful tool that allows you to integrate your Logic Apps with your API Management service, providing a seamless experience for managing your APIs and API-related tasks.
If this my response does answer your queries, please accept the answer as a token of appreciation.