Hi @Gerry Schossow , The error message "Unable to Configure DCOM Permissions" is related to the permissions for the Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) component in the Microsoft Windows operating system. The error message occurs when the DCOM component is unable to configure the necessary permissions to run properly.
The registry values mentioned in the error message are related to the DCOM component and need to be repaired in order to resolve the issue.
I would start with following this thread if you haven't already. You have to repair the registry values listed. To repair the registry values, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Registry Editor by pressing the Windows key + R, typing "regedit" in the Run dialog box, and then pressing Enter.
- Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole
- Right-click the Ole key and select Export.
- Save the exported key to a location on your computer.
- Delete the Ole key.
- Right-click the Microsoft key and select Import.
- Select the exported key that you saved in step 4.
- Restart your computer.
It is important to note that modifying the registry can be dangerous and can cause serious problems if not done correctly. It is recommended to back up the registry before making any changes.
Please let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.
If this answer helped you please mark it as "Verified" so other users can reference it.