Thank you for your question and reaching out. I can understand you are having query\issues related to BSOD on Hyper-V Host.
First of all please Turn Off this Host and Turn Back on after few minutes and check if the issue resolved automatically.
If still issue persists follow below steps which should help you to resolve the issue.
- Disable any Antivirus program or Windows firewall you may have for temporary purpose.
- Cleanup below Temp folders location -> Open Start -> Run -> Type below location one-by-one and press enter -> C:\Windows\Temp -> %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp
- Run Disk Cleanup from Select C:\ Drive from Properties- > General -> Disk Cleanup - >Cleanup system files
- Run sfc /scannow from elevated prompt.
- Run below DISM commands from elevated prompt.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Update BIOS firmware and Drivers from Vendor website.
- Uninstall any recent Windows or any other software updates from this server.
--If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept as answer--