Hi @Kumar, Anoop ,
There used to be a doc located at https://learn.microsoft.com/azure/azure-monitor/insights/sql-assessment that you could have referenced. I don't know why it was re/moved but I will try to find a more relevant and up to date doc. In the meantime, try to the following:
- Install the Microsoft Monitoring Agent (MMA) if the server is not already monitored by System Center 2016 - Operations Manager or Operations Manager 2012 R2.
- If the server is monitored with System Center 2016 - Operations Manager or Operations Manager 2012 R2 and the management group is not integrated with Azure Monitor, the server can be multi-homed with Log Analytics to collect data and forward to the service and still be monitored by Operations Manager.
- If your Operations Manager management group is integrated with Azure Monitor, you need to add the domain controllers for data collection by the service following the steps under add agent-managed computers after you enable the solution in your workspace.
- The agent on your SQL Server which reports to an Operations Manager management group, collects data, forwards to its assigned management server, and then is sent directly from a management server to Azure Monitor.
- If the SQL Server is monitored by Operations Manager, you need to configure an Operations Manager Run As account.
- Use the following information to set the Operations Manager Run As account for SQL Health Check.
- If you are already using the SQL Server management pack, you should use that Run As configuration.
- To configure the SQL Run As account in the Operations console, open the Operations console, and then click Administration.
- By default, workflows in the management pack run in the security context of the Local System account. If you are using the Microsoft Monitoring Agent connected directly to the service rather than reporting directly to an Operations Manager management group, skip steps 1-5 and run either the T-SQL or PowerShell sample, specifying NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM as the user name.
If that doesn't help or you need further assistance, let me know.