Hi @Gabrielle Singer ,
As far as I know, there is no direct way to create the one meeting happen on the first, third, and fourth week of the month and the other on the second one the month in Outlook. However, you can create four separate monthly recurring meetings to achieve the same goal. Please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please click Home > New Meeting to create a new meeting.
2. Now a blank Meeting window opens. Please click Meeting > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. The Appointment Recurrence dialog box comes out,
(1) In the Recurrence Pattern section, please check Monthly option, and then specify The first .. of every 1 month(s) option;
(2) Specify the Appointment time and Range of recurrence as you need;
(3) Click the OK button.
Repeat the steps above to create the remaining three recurrence meetings.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.