To get started with Teams Essentials, follow these steps:
- Purchase the subscription. Go to Microsoft Teams Essentials for small business and select Buy now under Microsoft Teams Essentials.
- Sign up with your existing email address. Use an existing email address and follow the instructions to purchase user licenses.
- Review Teams service description. Visit Microsoft Teams service description to learn more about Microsoft Teams.
When you've completed these tasks, you're ready to plan, deploy, and use the Teams app.
To do that, complete these three steps:
- Install the Teams app. Install the Teams client on your PC or mobile device by going to Download Microsoft Teams.
- Get Familiar with Teams. The best way to become familiar with Teams is to start using it right away. Take some time to explore the application so you have a better understanding of its capabilities.
- Plan for adoption. For small businesses, planning for user adoption can be as simple as individually showing your users how to use Teams. Often, small business customers don't consider this step for new applications, which negatively affects the application's success and adoption.
- Manage Microsoft Teams Essentials. Any Teams (free) users who have upgraded to Microsoft Teams Essentials can manage it.
For more details about Teams Essential, you could refer to: Microsoft Teams Essentials QuickStart guide for small businesses.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.