How can I get a refund for Mikcrosoft 365 Family that I did not know that I ordered?

Darrold Suttle 0 Reputation points

I was charged 105.99 for Microsoft 365 Family. I did not order it or put in the credit card number that was charged. I have not used this service and would like a refund. I disputed the charge with the credit card company and was given a credit and then charged again when Microsoft claimed I ordered this. I have tried calling Microsoft and the number I was given cannot be reached from my area. The next numer is a computer that tells me to go online. When I go online to I get a page that comes up and says Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. I just want a refund for something I did not order or want and it seems like it is impossible to get. Please tell me what else I can do. Keep in mind that I did NOT ever put this credit card in for Microsoft. This is my sons credit card not even mine. The only reason that credit card number was in my computer is so I can pay the bill online.

Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365
Formerly Office 365, is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft which adds to and includes the Microsoft Office product line.
3,981 questions
0 comments No comments
{count} votes

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ronen Ariely 15,096 Reputation points

    Hi, Let me start with explaining this is a community forum and not Microsoft support system and most of the moderators are volunteers from the community and not Microsoft employees, which mean that we might have some tips and idea but no one here can directly solve your issue.

    the number I was given cannot be reached from my area.

    Microsoft have local and global support.

    (1) In what country are you located?

    (2) You can try to contact the Global Customer Service phone numbers

    refund for Mikcrosoft 365

    (3) This means that you have a subscription and your best option is to contact the Office 365 support directly. Sign In your office 365 account and open a support ticket from there.

    0 comments No comments