Hello Lucas Silva
You can configure auto start for a virtual machine in Azure by following these steps:
- Sign into the Azure portal.
- Search for Azure Virtual Desktop and select the matching service entry.
- Select Host pools, then select the name of the host pool where you want to enable the setting.
- Select Properties.
- In the configuration section, you’ll see Start VM on connect.
- Select Save to apply the settings.
Reference Links: Set up Start VM on Connect
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Please don’t forget to
Accept Answer and
Yes for "was this answer helpful" wherever the information provided helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.