Hi, thanks for coming into the forums. I'm also a user like you and I'll be more than happy to help you to the best of my knowledge.
Based on the link you sent, it seems you already tried most of the troubleshooting steps. In addition to that, you can try the below.
A. Reinstall your GPU driver. Right-click the Windows start > select Device Manager > Find the Display Adapter and expand it > Right-click and select Uninstall. Restart your computer.
B. If the issue started after you made changes, you can perform a system restore. On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R then type rstrui then press enter > select Next > Select the restore point/Date that you want to use on your computer click > Next > click Finish.
C. Reset your PC https://support.microsoft.com/windows/0ef73740-b927-549b-b7c9-e6f2b48d275e
D. Perform Inplace Upgrade.
- Please go to: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10?36261b60-2f68-4336-abe2-4b00f210b6aa=True
- Click the Download tool now under Create Windows 10 installation media
- Run the tool
- Accept the license terms page
- Choose "Upgrade this PC Now" and click Next. This process would take an hour or two depending on your internet speed.
E. Perform Clean Install
Here are the steps on how to create Windows installation media.
- Insert a USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space on a working device.
NOTE: Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- click this link https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/
- Download the tool and click run.
- Select Accept.
- Select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
- Select which USB flash drive you want to use.
- Start the download. This process would take an hour or two depending on your internet speed.
Once the download is completed:
- Insert the USB flash drive into the affected computer
- Restart your PC.
- On the Install Windows page, select your language, time, and keyboard preferences, and then select Next.
- Select Install Windows.
If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept it as an answer.