The "access denied" error message you're seeing when running the upgrade-assistant analyze command could be due to a few different reasons. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check if the upgrade-assistant is running with administrator privileges. Right-click on the upgrade-assistant executable and select "Run as administrator".
- Check if your user account has the necessary permissions to access the files and folders related to the target application. Make sure that you have read and write access to the files and folders in the target application's directory.
- If the target application is stored in a remote repository, check if your user account has the necessary permissions to access the repository.
- Check if any antivirus or security software on your computer is blocking the upgrade-assistant from accessing the target application files. Temporarily disable any antivirus or security software and try running the command again.
- Try running the command from a different command prompt. Open a new command prompt with administrator privileges and try running the command again.