Are your affected notebooks stored in OneDrive for Business?
Currently I suggest you try following steps to have a check:
- Please go to Windows settings > Accounts > Access work or school, if your school account is connected, I suggest you disconnect it temporarily.
- Search 'credential manager' in the search box and select Credential Manager Control panel. Select Windows Credentials and check whether there is any credential of your school account for Office apps. If yes, please remove it.
- Then please check your internet connection. If conditions permit, you may change the network environment, such as trying to use a mobile phone hotspot.
- Go to OneNote > File > Info > View Sync Status > Click "Sync Now" for your workbook, and check whether there is any error code. If yes, please share with us for better analysis.
- Besides, on the Info tab, copy the URL of your affected notebook, paste the URL to browser address box and press Enter to open the notebook in OneNote for the web. I suggest you check whether the notebooks are synced successfully.
Please note, for notebooks that stored in OneDrive for Business, their URL will includ the
my.sharepoint.com/personal/, like the following image.
- Here is an article 'Fix issues when you can't sync OneNote', you may have a look.
Any updates, welcome to post back.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.