Check your WEBSITE_NODE_VERSION in the app service. You can also run node --version from terminal prompt either from the portal or Kudu console. I'm thinking you're running a lower version which is causing your issue. I know of someone that was running into a similar issue and their version was 6.12.3. Setting their version to 18.12.1 resolved their issue.
Azure Devops deployment is failing for webapps
ADO web app deployment is failing with SyntaxError: Unexpected token ...
for existing piplies we are getting this issue. to resolve this we just followed below temparory work aroud.
- In Azure App service “AzureWebappName “ go to the Configuration\Application settings.
- Change the existing “XDT_MicrosoftApplicationInsights_NodeJS” value 1 to 0 and save the changes.
- Redeploy the failed release pipeline from the ADO, once we redeplyed it will get successed .
- And again, change the modified “XDT_MicrosoftApplicationInsights_NodeJS” value 0 to 1 and save the changes.
- Redeploy the succussed release pipeline from the ADO.
Question : what would be the exact cause for this ADO CD failure and how to fix this issue?
Sign in to comment