Hello Cedar Direct
To set up Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) to be in the same domain and work with your SQLVM SQL Server instance, you need to follow these general steps:
- Create an Azure AD Domain Services managed domain and configure the virtual network to use it.
- Join the AVD session hosts to the managed domain.
- Configure the SQL Server instance to use the managed domain.
- Create a custom image for AVD that includes the SQL Server client tools and any other required software.
- Create a host pool and assign users to it.
- Publish the required applications to the users.
I hope this helps you get started with setting up AVD to work with your SQLVM SQL Server instance.
Hope this helps.
If the suggested response helped you resolve your issue, please 'Accept as answer', so that it can help others in the community looking for help on similar topics.