Hi, thanks for coming into the forums. I'm also a user like you and I'll be more than happy to help you to the best of my knowledge.
Please try the steps below.
A. Run the SFC scan.
B. If the issue started after you made changes, you can perform a system restore. On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R then type rstrui then press enter > select Next > Select the restore point/Date that you want to use on your computer click > Next > click Finish.
C. Perform Inplace Upgrade
- Go to Windows 11 website: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11
- Under Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) select Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO)
- Once done downloading the ISO, kindly right-click on ISO then click Mount> then Click Setup.exe
- You may be prompted by User Account Control. Click on Yes if so
- In the Install Windows 11 dialog, click Next
- Setup will check your PC and show a license agreement. Click on Accept in the license terms dialog.
- Wait for the setup program to check for the available free space.
- On the Ready to install page, make sure Keep personal files and apps have been checked.
- Then click Install and just follow the prompt.
- Windows 11 will restart your device several times, and lead you to the lock screen. Depending on the options you set, it will keep all your files, apps, and user accounts.
If the reply is helpful, please Upvote and Accept it as an answer.