Embedding a Web App in PowerPoint
We are trying two approaches, both by creating a content add-in leveraging Office JS:
- Displaying an embedded h3d model file (compressed binary format) with our web render packaged as an Electron application
- Displaying a html file containing the web renderer.
- What’s the best approach to realize our goals above?
- How can we access data embedded in the ppt?
- User drops file into a slide and sees a preview of the file in our renderer/app
- How can we resolve the add-in error described below?
This add-in is no longer available. Add-ins inserted during development are only available during debugging are only available during debugging from Visual Studio. Please open your project in Visual Studio and re-run your application, or deploy your add-in into a valid catalog and re-insert.
This occurs intermittently after editing the manifest.xml. We haven't been able to resolve this issue by clearing the add-ins cache or app data, restarting the development server, or by adjusting our webpack configuration.
Sign in to comment