Thank you for your question and for reaching out with your question today.
If you are experiencing an issue with the shading appearing scrolled instead of below the window when running an app installed on the hostpool via Remote Desktop for Azure Virtual Desktop, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Update Remote Desktop Client: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Remote Desktop Client installed. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary. Newer versions often include bug fixes and improvements.
- Adjust Display Settings: In the Remote Desktop Client, go to the Display settings and try adjusting the display resolution, scaling, and other related settings. Experiment with different configurations to see if it resolves the issue.
- Check Remote Desktop Settings: On the Azure Virtual Desktop side, check the session host settings and configurations related to display and window management. Ensure that there are no specific settings or policies affecting the window shading behavior.
- Try Alternative Remote Desktop Clients: If the issue persists with the Remote Desktop Client you are using, consider trying alternative Remote Desktop clients, such as the Remote Desktop Web Client or third-party clients. Test if the issue still occurs with these alternative clients to narrow down the cause.
- Report the Issue: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reporting the problem to the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop support team. They can provide further assistance and investigate the specific issue you are facing. Provide them with detailed information about your environment, the app you are running, and the behavior you are experiencing.
By trying these steps, you can troubleshoot the issue with the shading appearing scrolled instead of below the window when running the app on the hostpool via Remote Desktop for Azure Virtual Desktop.
I used AI provided by ChatGPT to formulate part of this response. I have verified that the information is accurate before sharing it with you.
If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as answer.