To integrate Microsoft OneDrive LTI with Canvas LMS, you need to follow a two-step process. The first step is to enable Microsoft OneDrive in Canvas, and the second step is to make the Microsoft OneDrive LTI available within Canvas courses. I will provide you with the steps for enabling Microsoft OneDrive LTI in Canvas courses, which should help you get the Redirect URI:
- Sign in as an administrator to Canvas and go to the Settings section.
- Go to the Apps section and select the View App Configurations button.
- Select the Add App button.
- In the Configuration Type dropdown, choose the By Client ID option.
- Paste the value of the developer key generated previously in the Client ID field, and select the Submit button.
When you follow the above steps, you should be able to get the Redirect URI.
If you need more detailed instructions for integrating Microsoft OneDrive LTI with Canvas LMS, you can refer to the following article: Integrate Microsoft OneDrive LTI with Canvas
Additionally, you can also refer to the following article for more information about using Microsoft OneDrive with your Learning Management System (LMS): Integrating Microsoft products with your Learning Management System (LMS)
I hope this information helps you.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.