Hi @Josh Barton
Thanks for visiting our forum. Teams tag is mainly focused on the general issue of Microsoft Teams troubleshooting. Based on your description, this problem is related to Airbrake app. The following is for informational purposes only:
Have you registered an account on the Airbrake website and created or joined a project?
To add the Airbrake app in Teams, you need to first register for an account on the Airbrake website and create or join a project. You can then add the Airbrake app in Teams, select the items you want to link, and grant Teams access to your Airbrake account.
The specific steps are as follows:
- In Teams, select the Apps icon in the left navigation.
- Type Airbrake in the search box and press Enter.
- In the search results, select the Airbrake app and click the Add button.
- In the pop-up dialog, select the channel or chat you want to add the Airbrake app to and click the Settings button.
- In the settings page, select the Airbrake project you want to associate and click the Authorize button.
- You will be redirected to the Airbrake website, sign into your account and agree to authorize Teams to access your Airbrake data.
- After you've completed your authorization, you'll be returned to Teams and see a confirmation message that you've successfully added the Airbrake app.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.