In order to change your Log Analytics Workspace to use resource access control, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Log Analytics Workspace you want to add access to in the Azure portal.
- Select "Access Control (IAM)" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the "+ Add" button and select "Add role assignment".
- In the "Add role assignment" blade; under the Role tab, select the bult-in and/or custom role that you want to assign to your Log Analytics workspace. Next under the Members tab, select the user and/or group that you want to assign to the selected role.
- Click on Review+Assign at the bottom of the blade to save your changes.
For more information on how to manage access to your Log Analytics Workspace, you can refer to Manage access to Log Analytics workspaces - Azure Monitor | Microsoft Learn documentation.